- To reach the lost, through outreach ministries, with God’s message of reconciliation
- To provide a place of worship where non-believers and believers would experience the Father’s presence and would desire an intimate relationship with Jesus Christ
- To develop Christians through discipleship and accountability
- To release Christians to reach their community and the world through the operation of their Holy Spirit ministry gifting
- We promote the importance of reaching our neighbour with the message of reconciliation.
- We promote loving our neighbour through actions of mercy.
- We promote living as Christ provided the example through the Scriptures.
- We promote fervent, regular prayer supporting each and every activity of the church.
- We promote the communication of the Gospel through preaching of the Word, music, and corporate worship.
- We promote Christian growth through a commitment to discipleship.
- We promote and encourage Christians to participate in regular discipleship activities for spiritual growth, accountability and development.
- We promote the importance of personal devotion to reading the Scriptures, prayer and service.
- We encourage each person to fulfill all the mandates of Jesus in accordance with his/her gifting. As Jesus said, “When you did it to one of the least of these, My brothers and sisters, you are doing it unto Me.”
- First, we must reach out to our communities through outreach ministries.
- Second, we are to partner with similar in faith, world ministry organizations.
New Beginnings Fellowship adheres to the Statement of Fundamental and Essential Truths of the Pentecostal Assemblies of Canada