- To reach the lost, through outreach ministries, with God’s message of reconciliation
- To provide a place of worship where non-believers and believers would experience the Father’s presence and would desire an intimate relationship with Jesus Christ
- To develop Christians through discipleship and accountability
- To release Christians to reach their community and the world through the operation of their Holy Spirit ministry gifting
- We promote the importance of reaching our neighbour with the message of reconciliation.
- We promote loving our neighbour through actions of mercy.
- We promote living as Christ provided the example through the Scriptures.
- We promote fervent, regular prayer supporting each and every activity of the church.
- We promote the communication of the Gospel through preaching of the Word, music, and corporate worship.
- We promote Christian growth through a commitment to discipleship.
- We promote and encourage Christians to participate in regular discipleship activities for spiritual growth, accountability and development.
- We promote the importance of personal devotion to reading the Scriptures, prayer and service.
- We encourage each person to fulfill all the mandates of Jesus in accordance with his/her gifting. As Jesus said, “When you did it to one of the least of these, My brothers and sisters, you are doing it unto Me.”
- First, we must reach out to our communities through outreach ministries.
- Second, we are to partner with similar in faith, world ministry organizations.
New Beginnings Fellowship of Fort Frances adheres to the Statement of Fundamental and Essential Truths of the Pentecostal Assemblies of Canada